Knee Replacement Surgery through Minimally Invasive Technique has plenty advantages for patients, reduce the cost of Implant by Central Government also reduce extra surgical cost burden , Hopeland offering a special package with advance Techniques in association with Aroras Clinic .
Surgery using Minimally Invasive Technique:
Dr. Bakul Arora, one of the best knee replacement surgeon does the surgery through the method called Painless Knee Replacement Surgery also known as Minimally Invasive Surgery technique where the muscles around the joints are NOT CUT. This approach doesn't incite the inflammation as much as the conventional technique. Hence the surgery is painless, recovery is quick and mist patients begin walking within 3 to 6 hours after surgery, moreover, they can also start climbing stairs on the next day of the operation itself.
Surgical Advantages of Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery:
• Patients recovery is very fast after the knee replacement procedure.
• Patient can start walking within 3 to 6 hours and can start to climb stairs from the next day.
• The main advantage is unlike earlier where patient had to stay for weeks in hospital, now patient can get discharged within 3 to 4 days of operation treatment which is very beneficial for the patient and their recovery.
• Earlier, using the older methods, operation was done by a big incision or cut which lead to heavy blood loss but now with the minimally invasive technique, the incision or the cut is also less and hence the blood loss is also minimal during the process of complete knee replacement surgery.
• Blood loss is minimal hence blood transfusion is not required.
• Knee pain is less and recovery is quick hence less physiotherapy is needed.
• Patient don't need to take heavy antibiotics
• It is minimally invasive hence is stitchless surgery.
Benefits of Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery:
• Less blood loss
• Less local tissue trauma to nerves and muscles.
• Less post-operative pain
• Less risk of complications like deep vein thrombosis, infection or blood clots, etc
• Easier and early rehabilitation
• Less post-operative stiffness
Your Doubts And Our Answers About Knee Replacement Surgery
After six years of pain,not being able to do the things I love, like playing with my grandson. With the help of Hopeland Medical Tourism, on the second day of surgery I was climbing stairs and was discharged on third day.
My knees pain had got to a point where it was disturbing my daily activities and sometimes also sleep. I was home bound when all my family members went out for celebrations. I spoke to few patients who had been operated earlier under Hopeland Medical Tourism and they encouraged me to trust them. I underwent the surgery with a positive mind. Now I walk daily 1.5 km with no pain.
My uncle Mr. Chief Okekenmaduka aged 67 was admitted in May 2013 and was operated for Right Hip replacement Surgery. Hopeland Medical Tourism has organised a hassle free plan for my uncles treatment, we stayed around for 4 weeks in India but those days were memorable days of our life. Hopeland Medical Tourism has given us such a family like ambiance that we hardly knew when he got admitted, when investigation done , when treatment started, when surgery done, and when he got discharged .....This is possible only because of pre and well planned arrangements by “Hopeland Medical Tourism Nigeria-India”.
Hello. My name is Mr.Moses Gaawa, my right eye got damaged in an accident , doctor diagnosed that my right eye Retina damaged and if I do not do the Retina surgery immediately in few month I will be fully blind.I knew about Hopeland Medical Tourism and Mr. Pandey personally, He called me in India and gave me best doctor available in India. The rate of the surgery is very low as I contacted many hospital before. Now I am going to India every year with my family for health check .